|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Baby Tuck Sheet is a TOG-rated, safe blanket alternative for baby, suitable from birth. Designed to use over the top of a swaddle or sleeping bag, this newborn crib sheet is a firm-fitting mattress sleeve that provides added security and comfort for a new baby during sleep. Each side of the Baby Tuck Sheet is TOG-rated; simply flip the newborn sheet over to adjust the warmth and follow our Bedding Temperature guide (included) for help rompering. The zips allow you to adjust to two levels of firmness (tightness), to find the perfect fit for your baby's size, or strength of startle reflex.
The Baby Tuck Sheet has been stringently tested and approved as safe by leading independent infant safety organization INPAA. When using the right size for your baby's length and sleep environment, the Baby Tuck Sheet will not come up higher than mid-way up baby's chest following AAP safe sleep guidelines. Given the design of the product, the Baby Tuck Sheet cannot become untucked from the mattress, be pulled up near baby's face, or be classified as loose bedding in any way, making it a safe blanket alternative for babies. If your baby does manage to get their legs out of the Tuck Sheet, it will simply lie flat on the mattress. Newborns who don't like to be swaddled may find the firmness of the Tuck Sheet comforting in lieu of sleeping with their arms in. Please do not use the Baby Tuck Sheet once your baby shows signs of rolling over.
Our products are reviewed by the National Eczema Association as skin-friendly products. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colors to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
1. Slip the Baby Tuck Sheet over the end of your baby's mattress in your crib. Choose the 0.2 TOG side up for a light feel and romper in warm rooms, or the 1.0 TOG side up for a firmer feel and warmer romper in moderate temperature rooms. Refer to our Bedding Temperature Guide (included in pack) for more information.
2. Dress your baby in their sleepwear. We recommend a romper (onesie), underneath a Cocoon Swaddle Bag (arms in or out) or Sleeping Bag (arms out). Use our Bedding Temperature Guide to help you choose the right product combination and TOG.
3. Unzip the Baby Tuck Sheet. Lay your baby under the open folds, with their feet touching the end of the crib.
4. Zip up the sheet, to the desired firmness. You should easily be able to zip up the sheet, and firmly fit two fingers between the sheet and your baby. Once zipped up, ensure the sheet does not come up higher than the middle of your baby's chest. If it is coming up higher, simply tuck more of the sheet under the mattress until the right length is achieved. As your child grows taller, continue to adjust.
5. Unzip the sheet to remove baby from it.
6. Discontinue use once your baby shows signs of rolling over.
Width 17.5”, Height 17.5”
Width 29”, Height 25”
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry Cleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.