||Out of stock
A great choice for the parent who wants to reduce their childs contact with plastic and other synthetic materials, ecopacifiers are made from the sap of the rubber tree.
What's to love:
- Single piece construction means no choking hazards. Multi-piece pacifiers present a significant choking risk to babies, especially as they grow older and become better able to manipulate their belongings. ecopacifier cannot break apart and be swallowed.
- Open nipple construction means no mold growth. Look inside a loved pacifier and you will likely see mold growing inside the nipple. ecopacifier's unique construction prevents babies from sucking on gross and potentially dangerous pacifiers.
- Large ring is easy to grip. From 10 weeks old our daughter Mabel was able to, and enjoyed, grabbing hold of the large ring of the pacifier. It is also handy to for pacifier clips that keep baby from dropping, or throwing (a popular older baby/toddler pastime) their pacifier onto the floor
- Rounded shield simulates mama's breast and won't leave marks on baby's face.
- Natural rubber material is sustainable, soft and naturally free from BPA, phalantes and other chemicals in synthetic materials.
Children deserve safe products. Parents deserve simple, natural choices. Ecopacifier offers parents a solution to conventional pacifiers. Say “goodbye” to the icky pacifiers of yesterday, and “hello” to Ecopacifier, the 100% natural choice! Ecopacifier is made WITHOUT the use of chemical softeners (used in silicone pacifiers) or colorants (used in plastic and silicone pacifiers). Ecopacifier offers two sizes, in two styles. All are BPA-free, PVC-free, Paraben-free, and Phthalate-free.
Natural Rubber – The Life of the Rubber Tree
Ecopacifier, the Natural Pacifier is made of 100% pure rubber from the rubber tree, Hevea brasillensi. These trees are sustainably grown in plantations in Malaysia. The rubber tree exudes a latex sap, the world’s primary source of natural rubber, which is tapped in a similar manner to maple syrup from a maple tree. After about 20-25 years the tree stops producing latex sap. The trees are then harvested and replanted. The harvested wood is used extensively in furniture, flooring, construction and even toys. From seed to tree to ecopacifier to wooden toys, the Rubbertree has an eco-friendly, sustainable and high quality life.