I’m sure you’ve read about the nation-wide staffing issues businesses have encountered this year. All that has finally caught up with us at Green Bambino. At a time when we were ramping up to grow our sales team, we find ourselves short-staffed.
We’ve spent much of the last 18 months building a brand-new business that both helped us get through the pandemic and sets us up for the exponential growth that has already begun.
We’ve added a new role to our team structure AND we’re looking for another 2-3 people that want to join the Green Bambino sales team for the long-term and be with us for all the exciting things we have coming up over the next few months.
Our newest Baby Product Specialists should be available 25-30 hours per week, weekdays and weekends, and should expect the following tasks to be part of the job:
- - Selling
- - Creating displays
- - Product check in
- - Opening/Closing the store to standards
- - Physical maintenance of the store
The right person for this role enjoys:
- - Working as part of a collaborative team
- - Completing projects and checklists
- - Learning and growing at every opportunity
- - Working with his/her hands
- - Creative projects and activities
- - Doing what it takes to make a baby giggle
In exchange, we offer the following:
- - A fun, flexible place to work where every shift brings something new
- - Continuing education and paid training
- - Paid holidays and sick leave
- - Product Research Program
- - A generous employee discount
- - Team-based bonus program
While no day is ever boring at Green Bambino, the next few months will be filled with growth and new opportunities.
If you are or someone you know is looking for something new, and want to join Green Bambino on our journey forward, please apply via these links on Indeed:
Morgan Harris, Owner
*Please note: If you submitted an application earlier this year, you must apply again via Indeed. Previously-submitted applications and resumes will NOT be considered.