This is the fourth blog in a series that we will be posting over the coming few weeks.
Don't forget the accessories!
There are a few accessories that will make cloth diapering an easy part of your everyday routine:
- Diaper Pail & Pail Liner: Any kitchen-sized trash can with or without a lid, up to about 13 gallons, lined with a waterproof bag (pail liner) that keeps your pail clean and makes tranferring diapers to the washer clean and simple.
- Wet Bag: A small, waterproof bag that keeps dirty diapers separate from other items inyour diaper bag when you are out and about. Various sizes and styles are available.
- Cloth Wipes: Use with water, bottom spray, or wipes solution. Can be stored and washed with dirty diapers.
- Disposable Liners: Make disposing of solid waste easy and mess-free.
- Diaper Rash Cream (cloth diaper friendly): The waterproofing compounds in rash creams used with disposable diapers can decrease the absorbency of your cloth diapers. We recommend using a diaper rash cream that is specifically designed for use with cloth diapers.